Fire Services Queensland
Fire Services Queensland 24hr services
Lighting the way to safety
Fire Services Queensland maintains emergency lighting to comply with relevant building codes. Our trade-qualified electricians take care of everything in commercial and residential premises of all sizes, from units to major infrastructure to retail hubs.
During a fire power outage, often the power often goes out and the building is plunged into darkness. This is a big safety concern for authorities because, when the lights go down, the risk of injury goes up. Hence why emergency lighting is not just a ‘nice to have’, it’s a must-have. Required by law.
- We’re fire safety experts
- We handle your compliance
- We’re competitively priced
- We’re the one-stop shop for all things fire safety
- We adapt to your individual needs
- We maintain your system after installation
- All our staff are local and friendly
As required by law, FSQ technicians make sure that your emergency lighting:
- provides a level of illumination for safe evacuation in a fire emergency
- provides identification of exits and paths of travel to an exit
- safeguards occupants by making them aware of the fire emergency.
HEAVY FINES APPLY FOR NON-COMPLIANCE (QFES)
Our inspections save lives
The experts at Fire Asset Maintenance Australia ensure your emergency lighting meets Australian Standards 2293.2, which requires systems to be certified periodically via a 90-minute battery power down (discharge) test. In an emergency situation, everything depends on your equipment functioning as it should.